Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Zest for Life Juice bar

(1/3) > >>

StevenM:
Just heard the sad news that Shane and Sandra from the Zest for Life juice bar have decided to hang up their aprons and retire after this season. They plan to downsize their home, buy a camper van and tour Australia.

I’m sure everyone on here will want to wish them all the best and say thanks for their warm friendship to all who ate there. They provided the best home made juices, cakes and baguettes in the village.

Personally, we will really miss the friendly “hello Steven and Nicki” we would always get when walking round from the Nafsika each day.

Wishing them all the best on their travels, a wee bit of San Stefanos will not be the same again  :(

Steven

Bee:
That is really sad news.  I too, used to love to hear my name when I passed by and to go in and have a juice or one of their lovely rolls.  I will miss them both so much, but I wish them all the luck in the world.

Much love to Sandra and Shane xoxox

kiterella:
I love this place - the raisin toast is fab!

tonyco1:
We'll miss you big time Shane & Sandra

RedroseMax:
Had some really good chats with them as they live near our friends in Queensland and also near where our Cricket Professional from last year played (player of the year in the Aussie big bash).
Also very familiar with Greater Manchester and Cheshire,really nice couple,Shane a real character,will be missed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version