Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Who’s still around?

<< < (3/10) > >>

Jimbo:
Still around. I haven't posted much on the Euro rate because it's pretty much stuck at the upper 1.11/1.12 level. Also, after a stroke and an operation for bowel cancer I'm taking things gently.

I still can't understand why there are two Facebook groups. It just mean tedious reduplication. Personally, I prefer the forum model, but nowadays people seem to be obsessed with posting pictures of their dinners. Maybe I'm just a grumpy old man (Maybe???:ed) but unless it's a highly original creation worthy of Masterchef I couldn't give a toss about other people's dinners.

What will be interesting in May is first reports as Jet2 holidays take over properties from Thomas Cook and TUI. They have 3 sites in San Stef and 17 in Sidari, so it could be the long bus route from the airport and round and round Sidari. We'll see.

swedebasher:
You should see the (non) beach today!!!

CHRIS NO 2:
We are with you on the food jim  get well soon

gillie:
Jim and are are hoping he'll be well enough to be back again in our second home this year!  Only one visit last year as had to cancel our late September visit - we were so sad! Looking forward to some warm weather. Beautiful today but so cold and meant to be getting colder over the next few days.  Glad to see people still look at the forum. I agree, I prefer it to Facebook. Longing to see everyone again.

Kernock:
We will be there in May, trying our Marina Villas ready for the 2019 invasion of 24 of us around the village.  Back at Anatoli in early July.  Looking forward to both.  Weather here today sunny and cool.  Our Wood chip boilers are going to work overtime in the next week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version