Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Who’s still around?

<< < (7/10) > >>

hippopots:
Still here Sellsey! Apologies for being VERY lax on the 'what's happening' thread......I got out the habit of posting last Summer, and yes, I did get told off by a few people! Time to start with some updates again maybe?

Sellsy:
Nice to see the forum picking up again....clocks go forward soon , usually gives a boost as it gives the impression summer is on the way....having said that I still have a lump of snow in my garden here in Northumberland! Roll on June 3rd...Romanza villas for our first week  ;D

Hi Hippopots, need to call in again... lost one of our frogs in the last storm, ....would be good to hear reports of the village coming to life again if you can spare the time , cheers.

Teamnickos:

--- Quote from: Rod on March 05, 2018, 08:49:29 PM ---I'm still here in the sunny North East.  We are staying at The Margarita Suites in June for two weeks.  I have never stayed there before.  Have any members been to these apartments?  Let me know what you thought of them if you have.  Yammas!

--- End quote ---

Rod, the Margaritas Suites are lovely. We have stayed in Sunflower and the Grand Suite, both are fab and very clean and if course have wonderful views of the beach.

Rod:
Cheers teamnickos.  Did you get your return transfers from the airport with the price?

Teamnickos:
Yes I think we did. Lovely though Margaritas are we stay at
Peli and Marias now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version