Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Let's make a concerted effort

<< < (5/16) > >>

maggiesaes:
We have already booked for May next year we booked it whilst in San Steph in May.
I did miss me second visit this year and hope to get two in in 2019 although one of my granddaughters will be 18 at the end of September just when we like to go.
In our 70s we find the height of summer too much for us.

I am pleased that there is still some activity on here I do like to keep the flame alive all year.

Tredegar Boy:
It doesn't take much to breathe life into this forum so well done folks. It'll be nice to have a look each day expecting to see something new rather than no activity

Natman+Sparksdad:
I've always been more of an observer rather than a contributor.

However, it was this site that convinced me that I had made the right choice when I booked San Stefanos on a whim 4 years ago. The restaurant and general reviews painted a great picture. So,I'm making an early resolution to become more active.

I'm not a great Facebook lover, but the advantage it has is the ability to post photos and videos (although the meal and beer pics bore me)

I love Karen's idea of a daily holiday blog and I'll do mine when we return next August.

loftyscot:
We have booked again after what will have an 8 year gap. Staying at Nondas in July for 10 days. Must admit we’re really looking forward to seeing what’s changed in the village and, of course, slipping back into that relaxing rhythm.

First place looked at before we booked was this forum to see what was happening. It’s still good.

H A S:
Good to see some activity on here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version