Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Let's make a concerted effort

<< < (7/16) > >>

Tredegar Boy:

--- Quote from: Karen on December 01, 2018, 06:58:43 PM ---Yes we are finding July rather hot now, so may have to look at changing that. Do you think May or September would be the best time to go, in your opinion? :)

--- End quote ---

Couldn't agree more Karen, we're finding July and August too hot now as well. Previously been in May and June and though the evenings were a bit chilly in May you still only need a light jumper or cardy we're not talking a coat here. I must admit I enjoyed both trips more than peak times when it can be high 20's during the night and thats far too hot. I need my sleep. 

WINKIE:
Fedra again for us in June, way too hot in July August for us oldies. Always get a big hug and sloppy kiss from Princess Harri,and a man hug from her" boy" Dimitri.

maggiesaes:
It is good to stay 'live' as it were because we never forget the village during the winter in the UK.
We talk about it here almost every day looking forward and back and I have many viber messages from our taxi driver with photos of their family in Pavliana who we visit for a family/village feast every time we are over.
They always ask us to stay nearer to them but we can't bear to go anywhere else but San Steph.   

Karen:

--- Quote from: Tredegar Boy on December 02, 2018, 02:14:35 AM ---Couldn't agree more Karen, we're finding July and August too hot now as well. Previously been in May and June and though the evenings were a bit chilly in May you still only need a light jumper or cardy we're not talking a coat here. I must admit I enjoyed both trips more than peak times when it can be high 20's during the night and thats far too hot. I need my sleep.

--- End quote ---

The first time we went, we went in May, daytime was just right, but yes the evenings could be chilly.  For the last couple of years there have been a couple of days where we haven't moved far from the apartment, because of the heat.

Richard/Jackie/Nathan:
We go June and end of August/beginning September as July and early August are too hot for us - not so much the daytimes but the evenings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version