Author Topic: Weather  (Read 300 times)

Offline hobbes

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Weather
« on: September 12, 2024, 09:54:00 PM »
Saw there had been really bad weather this week, and just looking at the long range forecast for next 2 weeks looks rainy every day...do I care?  ::) Nope, cos a rainy day in San Stef is better than a sunny day at work... 8)

Offline geordieborn2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Weather
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2024, 03:24:17 PM »
Saw there had been really bad weather this week, and just looking at the long range forecast for next 2 weeks looks rainy every day...do I care?  ::) Nope, cos a rainy day in San Stef is better than a sunny day at work... 8)
Fingers crossed they are wrong, but in any case you are right and I'm sure there will be sunshine. Oh, and it will be a lot warmer than here!
The public gets what the public wants...

Offline Chrissyann

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2024, 07:49:43 PM »
It's got to be warmer , we had the first frosts here in N Yorkshire this morning  :(

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2024, 10:38:43 PM »
We used to go and of June, beginning of July and we would often get a couple of storms whilst we were there! One year we were in 2 stars for our evening meal and wanted to Go next door to Condor..Stefano stood at the door with paper towels to dry ourselves off! ;D

Offline geordieborn2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2024, 01:20:29 PM »
It looks a tad windy there today, but still beautiful! Odd seeing people on the beach in shorts etc... Even if a little warmer here today, at 12c it's not swimming weather!
The public gets what the public wants...

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni