Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

thomas bay hotel

(1/12) > >>

zoe:
can anybody help we stayed at thomas bay hotel in october and had a room with a shower we have booked for june 2009 but for a room with a bath has anyone booked and could tell me if the rooms with the baths are at the front of the hotel as the frogs will be in full song when we go and dont want a stream side room also has anyone the phone no for hotel happy christmas everyone zoe

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: zoe on December 23, 2008, 12:37:10 AM ---can anybody help we stayed at thomas bay hotel in october and had a room with a shower we have booked for june 2009 but for a room with a bath has anyone booked and could tell me if the rooms with the baths are at the front of the hotel as the frogs will be in full song when we go and dont want a stream side room also has anyone the phone no for hotel happy christmas everyone zoe

--- End quote ---

Those cute little frogs!!
Thomas Bay Number is - - - - 0030 26630 51353

Ask to speak to George as he's very helpful, and please give him my best regards
Tony & Linda Cox

zoe:
tony thanks for the help cant wait to go back zoe

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: zoe on January 04, 2009, 05:59:49 PM ---tony thanks for the help cant wait to go back zoe

--- End quote ---
Pleasure - Have a good one - we can't stay there this year as we are taking our grandson, so apartment instead.
Never mind -
Tony

peter:
is the noise of the frogs really that bad there at night

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version