Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

thomas bay hotel

<< < (8/12) > >>

don:

--- Quote from: JULES T on February 01, 2009, 01:49:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: don on February 01, 2009, 12:02:29 AM ---Jules is like your dreams!!!! Not sure which sort though. The good, the bad, the choice is yours!

HI Jules xxx
--- End quote ---
I'm the stuff nightmares are made of according to someone nearby lol!!! :o

--- End quote ---

Now ROY That is so unfair. Remember we know you!  So that is £100 for us to say nice things!

SueLa:
Bet Lynch inside out!!!!!!  How very dare you  :'( :'( :'(

I can assure you there is nothing Faux about me, as John will verify

And how come Jules and I are being got at on the Thomas Bay link???

don:
Thought you deserved a change of scenery! Psssssst Do you know anything about Tony? Some little thing we can make a big thing of?  :o ::)

Jules:

--- Quote from: don on February 01, 2009, 06:53:16 PM ---Thought you deserved a change of scenery! Psssssst Do you know anything about Tony? Some little thing we can make a big thing of?  :o ::)

--- End quote ---
Maybe his age Don. He's certainly a lot older than me lol!!! ;)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on February 01, 2009, 09:10:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: don on February 01, 2009, 06:53:16 PM ---Thought you deserved a change of scenery! Psssssst Do you know anything about Tony? Some little thing we can make a big thing of?  :o ::)

--- End quote ---
Maybe his age Don. He's certainly a lot older than me lol!!! ;)

--- End quote ---
Oi! you! I am hurt!!
I'll have you know - I was born after the war - and people think I look young for my age!!
I just checked the profiles - I am slightly older than Don - it hurts but I am - (maybe I just look younger)????????
Sue and I will have to fight on the month to decide who is the youngest, Jules has craftily hidden her age -
but must be in the ball park - close to us!! - or possibly much-much older!!!!!!!!! (but obviously looks very-very young)!!
Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version