Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Hello from the frozen uk

<< < (4/6) > >>

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on January 16, 2009, 06:57:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: don on January 16, 2009, 12:53:51 AM ---Tonyco 1..... where are you from? Duck/Duckie is a very well used endearment where we live. Obviously with a name like mine the term has that extra edge!

--- End quote ---
Most of the time other resorts never match up. They may be better in many ways but San Stef has a certain charisma and character that you just don't get elsewhere - nothing beats the genuine friendly welcome the village offers here - and it's such a chill out!!
What do you think?
Tony C

--- End quote ---
Totally agree that wherever you might go it somehow never matches up to our San Stef. In many ways the place is unique in the way it can make you feel . The minute you arrive there you relax and settle in to the village ways which is truly amazing. I can't think of anywhere that would make you feel like this :) :D 8)

tonyco1:
For us true San Stef Lovers - that say's it all!! So True!!
Tony C

don:
Frozen Uk too true. We have a motorised 3 way port on our CH system. It has just packed up. Typical when icy gales and snow are forecast. Any one know a good CH engineer? 

tonyco1:
We just had a new C/H boiler - Worcester Bosch fitted (3 months ago) with honeywell controls - so efficient and the best on the market -
fully pumped system installed by a great firm  - really good price - bad news is you are too far away!!
Thinking of you freezing while we bask in Corfu-like winter heating here at Heathrow.
& Sorry that it was completely useless to you!!
Tony C

Jules:
I hope you get it sorted Don as you have said cold weather is due back again. We really must get a new boiler before ours packs in but at least we have central heating cover for any breakdowns. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version