Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Euro rate in 2009

<< < (21/32) > >>

zoe:
tell linda i can be her mystery shopper its the thing i do best shame its not the 5th june we could have seen her up there the duty free will be my first port of call (perfume)

hendrix46:
 Pound still making a comeback against the euro - up a cent today. Hopefully the BoE won't say anything to knock it down in the next 2 weeks and then it'll be NW flexaccount card in the hole in the wall.
 Every little helps.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: zoe on May 27, 2009, 10:25:02 AM ---tell linda i can be her mystery shopper its the thing i do best shame its not the 5th june we could have seen her up there the duty free will be my first port of call (perfume)

--- End quote ---
Maybe you can!! You shop and get paid for it!!
She hires part-time mystery shoppers - to do all the Duty free shops and associates in most airports,
even our daughter does it 12 hours a week inc. doing the reports!!

don:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 26, 2009, 10:08:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 26, 2009, 05:25:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: zoe on May 25, 2009, 06:17:16 PM ---after the comment to tony (last minute hitches) he has been on the naughty chair all weekend  ::)

--- End quote ---
My Naughty chair vibrates ;D :D ::)

--- End quote ---
Lowers the Tone again!!

--- End quote ---
Yes but you can't get any lower than Tone!!! :P

Jules:

--- Quote from: hendrix46 on May 27, 2009, 05:37:49 PM --- Pound still making a comeback against the euro - up a cent today. Hopefully the BoE won't say anything to knock it down in the next 2 weeks and then it'll be NW flexaccount card in the hole in the wall.
 Every little helps.

--- End quote ---
On Crown at the moment for when we go its €1.17. Will see if it goes a bit better and then buy some.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version