Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Euro rate in 2009

<< < (22/32) > >>

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 28, 2009, 12:46:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: hendrix46 on May 27, 2009, 05:37:49 PM --- Pound still making a comeback against the euro - up a cent today. Hopefully the BoE won't say anything to knock it down in the next 2 weeks and then it'll be NW flexaccount card in the hole in the wall.
 Every little helps.

--- End quote ---
On Crown at the moment for when we go its €1.17. Will see if it goes a bit better and then buy some.

--- End quote ---
I expect theres a bloke down the pub who sells euro's for half price, same serial no. though - LOL
And of course Gordon is printing loads-a-money, maybe theres some spare!!

Jules:
A friend of mine has read today that the euro might peak in the next few weeks at €1.25. If it does we will buy then.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 29, 2009, 12:24:06 AM ---A friend of mine has read today that the euro might peak in the next few weeks at €1.25. If it does we will buy then.

--- End quote ---
I heard that too, !!
and it needs to!!

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 29, 2009, 07:50:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on May 29, 2009, 12:24:06 AM ---A friend of mine has read today that the euro might peak in the next few weeks at €1.25. If it does we will buy then.

--- End quote ---
I heard that too, !!
and it needs to!!

--- End quote ---
If it does at least it will be better than last year when we got about €1.20. If the prices have stayed relatively the same in the village it won't be so bad after all.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 29, 2009, 09:42:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 29, 2009, 07:50:06 AM ---

--- End quote ---
I heard that too, !!
and it needs to!!

--- End quote ---
If it does at least it will be better than last year when we got about €1.20. If the prices have stayed relatively the same in the village it won't be so bad after all.

--- End quote ---
The word on tv is it will be about a month to get there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version