Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Euro rate in 2009

<< < (23/32) > >>

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 29, 2009, 11:53:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on May 29, 2009, 09:42:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 29, 2009, 07:50:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on May 29, 2009, 12:24:06 AM ---A friend of mine has read today that the euro might peak in the next few weeks at €1.25. If it does we will buy then.

--- End quote ---
I heard that too, !!
and it needs to!!

--- End quote ---
If it does at least it will be better than last year when we got about €1.20. If the prices have stayed relatively the same in the village it won't be so bad after all.

--- End quote ---
The word on tv is it will be about a month to get there!

--- End quote ---
Just in time for you Tony if you haven't already got them by then.

Bristle Boy:
Paper talk. Prob the Daily Express. They usually have headlines like "Pound soars"....but in reality goes up about 0.5cents against £. In winter "Blizzards for whole of winter". Forget it.
Pound/euro will stay around 1.11 for next month or so. Don't ever believe "i've just read...." No one knows; just like no analyst predicted financial meltdown last year.

Jules:

--- Quote from: Bristle Boy on May 30, 2009, 12:01:26 AM ---Paper talk. Prob the Daily Express. They usually have headlines like "Pound soars"....but in reality goes up about 0.5cents against £. In winter "Blizzards for whole of winter". Forget it.
Pound/euro will stay around 1.11 for next month or so. Don't ever believe "i've just read...." No one knows; just like no analyst predicted financial meltdown last year.

--- End quote ---
We can only hope!!!

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: Bristle Boy on May 30, 2009, 12:01:26 AM ---Paper talk. Prob the Daily Express. They usually have headlines like "Pound soars"....but in reality goes up about 0.5cents against £. In winter "Blizzards for whole of winter". Forget it.

--- End quote ---
No - I will go with the flow and buy last minute as usual!!

Jules:
We usually buy about a week before but this year might have to be different if the rate does go up to €1.25.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version