Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Euro rate in 2009

<< < (2/32) > >>

swedebasher:
There appears to be no better in SS these days as you pay commission and that wipes out any trifling rate improvement you get above the UK.
TC1 please wash your mouth out with carbolic, lowering the tone(cough) by mentioning the blasted G word. Emigration anyone??

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: swedebasher on March 07, 2009, 10:29:46 PM ---There appears to be no better in SS these days as you pay commission and that wipes out any trifling rate improvement you get above the UK.
TC1 please wash your mouth out with carbolic, lowering the tone(cough) by mentioning the blasted G word. Emigration anyone??

--- End quote ---
Actually - - - -  -
I was being very facitious and tongue in cheek - I cannot abide the man who has cost us all dearly and is the only one who can't see it!!
I won't say any more as this is not for politics, but we think alike!!

don:
Would you please refrain from slagging off my BOSS! He may be useless, he may be a bore but he's still my BOSS! I have a duty to run him down, I'm underpaid enough to earn that right! 

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on March 15, 2009, 03:10:50 PM ---Would you please refrain from slagging off my BOSS! He may be useless, he may be a bore but he's still my BOSS! I have a duty to run him down, I'm underpaid enough to earn that right! 

--- End quote ---
We all seem to be working for this idiot somehow!!

Jules:
Does anyone know if the rates have risen at all recently???????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version