Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

my taverna itinery

<< < (3/30) > >>

Zimmer:
Yeah thats the order,worked out from various reviews of tavernas,and in distance from apartments -- ha ha this holiday planning is almost as much fun as being there :D, I am though,having had one heart attack and angina, concerned about the hill up to Elpida - so that may, unfortunately, have to be replaced with the Barras - which is a shame because the web site makes it look interesting.
Would you say any places definately require booking?

Thanks

CHRIS NO 2:
we always book the beachcomber to make sure as if its a windy night the place gets full quick,but last year sue said they were going to put up a glass wall so people can still sit outside and they can  then sit 50% more people

chris

Jules:

--- Quote from: Zimmer on April 13, 2009, 11:18:04 AM ---Yeah thats the order,worked out from various reviews of tavernas,and in distance from apartments -- ha ha this holiday planning is almost as much fun as being there :D, I am though,having had one heart attack and angina, concerned about the hill up to Elpida - so that may, unfortunately, have to be replaced with the Barras - which is a shame because the web site makes it look interesting.
Would you say any places definately require booking?

Thanks

--- End quote ---
Ozzy oils is worth booking as well as it fills up fast there as well.

don:
We always book Beachcomber, Ozzy Oils and The Olive Press. Happy eating  :P

snappy cathy:
Tony, small wall some kind person put breeze blocks beside it and its easy to get over, when we stayed with Nonda thats the route we always took, well worth another look food is excellent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version