Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

my taverna itinery

<< < (5/30) > >>

Jules:

--- Quote from: don on April 15, 2009, 01:55:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on April 15, 2009, 12:29:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: don on April 14, 2009, 10:55:05 PM ---Really dug the Perch Parcel at Beachcomber. I'm a sucker for any sea food and also for anything I've not tried before. This was exceptional on both scores.

--- End quote ---
Never tried Perch. Does it taste like any other fish? :)

--- End quote ---

Just fishy!!!!!! Sorry !!!! If there is anything on a menu that spent its life swimming I eat it before anything else.. Only criteria..... NO Bones !!!!

--- End quote ---
Its the though of the bones that puts me off as well. :(

joan:

--- Quote from: snappy cathy on April 13, 2009, 11:11:32 PM ---Tony, small wall some kind person put breeze blocks beside it and its easy to get over, when we stayed with Nonda thats the route we always took, well worth another look food is excellent.

--- End quote ---

Do you still have to book in advance? Cardiac Hill is a killer to be turned away for not booking.

kemo:
Question for Don. Who serves the best fish dishes in San Stef ?. Fish is also a favorite of mine

Zimmer:
What taverna, would the bored regulars say, is the most traditionally Corfiot? and has anyone tried this Broukilis taverna in Arillas?

Helen:

--- Quote from: Zimmer on April 15, 2009, 08:12:10 PM ---What taverna, would the bored regulars say, is the most traditionally Corfiot? and has anyone tried this Broukilis taverna in Arillas?

--- End quote ---
Brouklis is in my opinion is one of the best tavernas in north corfu , traditional in every way and dimitri is a top bloke too, as is manthos and mistral my opinion only  :) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version