Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

my taverna itinery

<< < (6/30) > >>

Jules:

--- Quote from: Zimmer on April 15, 2009, 08:12:10 PM ---What taverna, would the bored regulars say, is the most traditionally Corfiot? and has anyone tried this Broukilis taverna in Arillas?

--- End quote ---
Zorbas is quiet traditional and they have Greek dancing every night as well. Food in there is superb as well.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on April 16, 2009, 12:18:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zimmer on April 15, 2009, 08:12:10 PM ---What taverna, would the bored regulars say, is the most traditionally Corfiot? and has anyone tried this Broukilis taverna in Arillas?

--- End quote ---
Zorbas is quiet traditional and they have Greek dancing every night as well. Food in there is superb as well.

--- End quote ---
Waves on the beach used to be the best sea-food around - but I haven't tried them in the past few years - has anyone else?
They do quite traditional cooking with fish, and great grills etc.
Linda's favourite starter is fresh grilled sardines - we had some fabulous ones at Sunset Taverna last year.
Grilled to perfection!!

stressed0506:
ate at waves twice last year... fish still excellent! brilliant palce to watch the sun go down as well.

CHRIS NO 2:
i have to agree with helen

manthos has fresh fish every day you even have to go and select which one you want

chris

Jules:

--- Quote from: CHRIS NO 2 on April 21, 2009, 09:37:32 AM ---i have to agree with helen

manthos has fresh fish every day you even have to go and select which one you want

chris

--- End quote ---
Is that whilst the fish is still alive ????????????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version