Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Gyros

<< < (4/9) > >>

deemac:

--- Quote from: zoe on April 20, 2009, 09:59:58 PM ---my husband says he thinks they are made of all the bits no one wants he works at the vets and was told by an old vet he  would never  eat cheep sausages as they were all eyes ears and well i wont say the last one but gordon brown talks out of his if you get my drift i think it could be the same with the gyros

--- End quote ---
No, that sounds like black pudding or haggis, which are both very tasty but don't look anything look gyros.

don:

--- Quote from: zoe on April 20, 2009, 09:59:58 PM ---my husband says he thinks they are made of all the bits no one wants he works at the vets and was told by an old vet he  would never  eat cheep sausages as they were all eyes ears and well i wont say the last one but gordon brown talks out of his if you get my drift i think it could be the same with the gyros

--- End quote ---

So that's what old Gord is skilled at and there was me thinking he ought to get a kite!

Jules:

--- End quote ---
Exactly my thoughts to Zoe lol!!!

Helen:
donner kebab meat in this country is made out of all the "bits" along with most processed meat eg hot dogs ect, but you can see the gyros is pure meat, no cereals to bulk it out 
helen

don:

--- Quote from: Helen on April 21, 2009, 10:58:10 AM ---donner kebab meat in this country is made out of all the "bits" along with most processed meat eg hot dogs ect, but you can see the gyros is pure meat, no cereals to bulk it out 
helen

--- End quote ---

And lovely it is too. That coming from someone who wouldn't touch doner, burgers or chips. Sorry but I love food, fresh wholesome food. Can't eat that tasteless plastic that now passes for bread and fast food..... YEUK!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version