Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Gyros

<< < (5/9) > >>

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on April 21, 2009, 06:58:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: Helen on April 21, 2009, 10:58:10 AM ---donner kebab meat in this country is made out of all the "bits" along with most processed meat eg hot dogs ect, but you can see the gyros is pure meat, no cereals to bulk it out 
helen

--- End quote ---

And lovely it is too. That coming from someone who wouldn't touch doner, burgers or chips. Sorry but I love food, fresh wholesome food. Can't eat that tasteless plastic that now passes for bread and fast food..... YEUK!!

--- End quote ---
MacRoadkill and chips please!!
I am sure the Doner Kebabs here turn themselves - yuk - a bacterial soup turned solid in a base of pure fat and grilled to taste!!
They then cut slices off - -  which then wiggle to the plate!!

don:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on April 24, 2009, 01:37:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Helen on April 21, 2009, 10:58:10 AM ---donner kebab meat in this country is made out of all the "bits" along with most processed meat eg hot dogs ect, but you can see the gyros is pure meat, no cereals to bulk it out 
helen

--- End quote ---

And lovely it is too. That coming from someone who wouldn't touch doner, burgers or chips. Sorry but I love food, fresh wholesome food. Can't eat that tasteless plastic that now passes for bread and fast food..... YEUK!!

--- End quote ---
I am sure the Doner Kebabs here turn themselves - yuk - a bacterial soup turned solid in a base of pure fat and grilled to taste!!

--- End quote ---
Give me LIVER anyday!  lol ;)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on April 24, 2009, 01:51:24 AM ---
helen

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Liver, bacon and onions in a thick gravy with Mash!! - (Bit like Jules make-up - or was that Sue's?). Who said that? - NOT ME Girl's!!!

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on April 24, 2009, 03:14:29 AM ---
helen

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Liver, bacon and onions in a thick gravy with Mash!! - (Bit like Jules make-up - or was that Sue's?). Who said that? - NOT ME Girl's!!!

--- End quote ---
Now Tony you know you can't run fast enough so we will give you a head start of say 1 year lol!! :o

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on April 24, 2009, 10:08:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on April 24, 2009, 03:14:29 AM ---
helen

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Now Tony you know you can't run fast enough so we will give you a head start of say 1 year lol!! :o

--- End quote ---
You really Mean - -  -"Not at my age" don't you!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version