Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Zimmer's Dinner's

<< < (5/7) > >>

Andy7:
Sorry to say it but when we were sat in the Mythica - you could hear the 'ping' of the microwave going off on a regular basis!!

Jules:
Maybe on certain things (possibly starters) they would have to use the ping service.

Zimmer:

--- Quote from: corfuaddicts on July 13, 2009, 12:10:41 PM ---Great report Zimmer, don't agree with everything you say but that's what a forum is all about allowing everyone to express their own views and opinions.

http://www.sanstefanos.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=648.0

I think with the onset of places like Ozzie and Beachcomber (can't speak for Mythica as we missed that one) there are a few taverna's/restaurants who will need to pull their socks up if they want to survive and those that do will have a long queue.

How come that these new places can serve up such quality food, fresh chicken etc for such good value when some of the old ones obviously serve "ping" food?

--- End quote ---

well said  ;D :-* - the longer a menu the longer the food's either been prepared or else is, as you say, "pinged".

sharris:
Can assure you all that any "pinging" in Mythica is only reheating, as i know for a fact that, Leo and his parents do all the cooking themselves, some of which can be prepared during the day.

Everybody has their own opinion and preferences, but Mythica is one of a handful that is proper "home-cooked" food.

Sarah H

Zimmer:
it certainly didnt seem pinged to me ! I thought it was brilliantly cooking and the concise menu indicates cooked on spot...more power to your elbow!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version