Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Summer Dreams Taverna

<< < (3/9) > >>

tonyco1:
Never busy for years now!! I won't eat in places with a poor food turn-over anyway!!
I also found it to be riddled with more Mozzies than most places, as well - this may be the reason it's quiet, as the river runs behind it!!

loftyscot:
Thought I would revive this one.....

We popped in for drinks on a couple of nights. Definitley a relaxing bar with the most comfortable seats in the village. It did look busier than in the past so if you're passing by, give it a try.

H A S:
I always go to Marias to pick up a paper at about 11.00 and always call in summer dreams for my first pint of the day.
But will not go in the evening as as other people say to many insects around the trees and shrubs.
Is the same lady still running it.
I was only thinking the other day not heard about this place this year.or the sundowner.
Regards Harry

Cockney in Hull:
Why have i never thought of this. I go to Maria's for a paper but go straight back to the beach to give it away to my master (Like the good lap dog I am).Why am i not stopping to read it in Summer Dreams with a pint on the way back? I will make sure this starts from my first morning next year  :)

Jimbo:
The food is terrific. I had the best lamb chops there I've ever had in Greece (or most other places).

They don't advertise as loudly as others that they're actually a taverna. It's a lovely place for lunch as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version