Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The Olive Press 2009

<< < (4/12) > >>

tonyco1:
Some people rave about Georges cooking at the Olive Press, others say it's on a par with the resort.
That's not really important as it's personal choice and all the S S Restaurants are better than average!
Bottom line is all the business's need support in these hard times or we won't have a choice of restaurants in the future!

Holistica:

--- Quote from: don on August 12, 2009, 02:21:50 AM ---So Gwen does that mean Beachcombers is busy???????????????????????????????/

--- End quote ---

Yes Don, I believe Beachcombers has had its busy nights too. And a whole load of people were heading to Manthos for his Greek night on Saturday as I walked down. Bev & I see the people heading back and forwards at night from where we are at our shops :)

tonyco1:
I take it your shop is now open Gwen?
You were not too sure before when we saw you!

don:
Will see you soon Gwen................ Where would you recommend for a meal? For obvious reasons please discount the Barras !!

Sarah:
Am i missing something the Barras - have never eaten there.

Had several meals at the Olive Press a couple of years ago which were lovely.  Im glad its started to pick up.
Well said Tony - they do need our support otherwise there will be less to choose from in future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version