Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The Olive Press 2009

<< < (5/12) > >>

Holistica:

--- Quote from: don on August 13, 2009, 02:47:12 AM ---Will see you soon Gwen................ Where would you recommend for a meal? For obvious reasons please discount the Barras !!

--- End quote ---

Ozzy Oil - very popular and its probably important to book your table beforehand as they are very busy.Their BBQ nights are well supported too! Beachcombers is also very popular and recommended - the food is great and the view over the sea and the sunsets is amazing.
For good home Greek cooking - The Nafsika for sure. The Olympia & Sunset Taverna ( lovely setting too ) also do great food.

Depends what you want really - for Souvlaki, Pitta Gyros etc (or for a late night snack - as we do ) its the Tasty Corner!

As for the Barras - you know it well, Don & Sandra. I think the problem there is that they just can't get the staff these days  ;D ;D ;D
Sorry - only joking folks - my other half works there!

Jules:
It's a good job you added that on the end Holistica - people would have been worried. We always go to Barras every holiday at least twice for a meal. Good food and very reasonably priced as well. There is always the friendly " Yammas" as well from George

tonyco1:
Yes we always eat at the Barras during our Stay - George is Lovely, as are all the staff there, including the cheeky one with the moustache.!! LOL (Wonder who that is Gwen!!).

don:
Never noticed Gwen had a moustache! Tony...... You should have gone to specsavers!!!!

Sorry Gwen.... See you soon xxxx

tonyco1:
I can assure you that Gwen is devoid of any facial hair!!
Don - maybe you need to go back for that eye-test!
However - there are rumours of a very hairy back!! LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version