Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

18 nights of eating loads and loads and loads.

<< < (3/5) > >>

Tony S:
Don I think we are taking a 'rain check' on Yannis the first Saturday, as our flights times have been put back a bit so I think our first 24hours will be laid back and let the tavernas wash over us - so to speak- See you on Tuesday though.
 8)  8)  8)

don:
This last time was:-

THE LITTLE PRINCE
 YANNIS
WAVES
BEACHCOMBER
OZZY OILS
OLYMPIA
THE LITTLE PRINCE

Thus proving 7 nights is not enough. The choice of where to eat gets harder and harder each visit. The Little prince has to be our first and last meal.  No choice, this is set in stone.
Ozzy Oils & Beachcomber have to become regular eateries as their menus are so far from regular.
Olympia too has to become a must go as Stelios lets us make our own menu.

Thinking of this makes us wish we were there right now. I think a near 3 week stay spoiled it for us as we tried so many different places all of which were unique in the pleasures they gave us and enjoyable if more than the food provided for us.

don:
As you can see we have eaten in a lot of places! Where would you suggest we try this year as we are always up for new culinary experiences?

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on April 10, 2009, 12:36:23 AM ---As you can see we have eaten in a lot of places! Where would you suggest we try this year as we are always up for new culinary experiences?

--- End quote ---
I saw a nice hot-dog stall on the side of the road near corfu town!!

Jules:

--- Quote from: don on April 10, 2009, 12:36:23 AM ---As you can see we have eaten in a lot of places! Where would you suggest we try this year as we are always up for new culinary experiences?

--- End quote ---
Once the first visitors have been I am sure you will hear about any new ones as well Don. There will be at least a couple of new places possibly to try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version